Join us for our first in-person social event of the AMCHAM new year! Following our AGM, we are delighted to share with you and introduce you to our new Executive Director, Danny Kyaw. Please come meet and mingle with the members, and the Chamber's leadership in a relaxed environment. The rest of the AMCHAM team will be onsite to facilitate introductions to Danny and our new board of governors elected at the AGM.
We are excited to host you and look forward to introducing you to Danny!
Biography of Danny Kyaw
Danny Kyaw is a dynamic business consultant with over thirteen years of experience in international advisory, government relations, supporting strategic business initiatives and developing international business partnerships. He specializes in business development and building positive relationships with key stakeholders and organizations in Myanmar.
He previously worked at PwC in Myanmar where he led multiple international development projects in various sectors to prepare the market for adoption of international standards. He has also worked at the Australian Trade & Investment Commission (Austrade) at the Australian Embassy in Yangon promoting commercial ties between Myanmar and Australia across all sectors. At Austrade, he organized a variety of high-level delegations, trade missions, seminars, and events linking international business to valuable opportunities in the Myanmar market where Australian exports to Myanmar are valued at $170+ million annually. He has a bachelor's degree in commerce from Curtin University in Australia.
Danny serves as the Executive Director of the American Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar where he helps U.S. business connect with valuable opportunities in Myanmar and advocates on behalf of AMCHAM members to promote economic prosperity for communities within Myanmar and the U.S. He oversees all operational and programmatic aspects of AMCHAM.
Your ticket will include:
A selection of all-you-can-eat passed canapés:
- Peri Peri Prawns with Banana Flower
- Mimosa Egg On Toast
- Vegetable Empanada (V)
- Mini Beef Skewer
- Seasonal Fruit tartlet (V)
- Chocolate Mousse Tartlet (V)
3 Drink Tickets:
- Red wine
- White wine
- Gin Tonic
- Passion Mojito Mocktail (non-alcoholic)
- Date and Time: May 25, 6 pm to 8 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Venue: Shwe Sa Bwe (Google Maps)
- Tickets: USD 20 (or) 42,000 MMK per member | USD 35 (or) 73,500 MMK per non-member
- Booking deadline: May 23, 4 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prior booking is required and no walk-ins accepted. Prepayment is recommended for a fast check-in onsite. Payment options include paying by credit card (USD only), bank transfer or paying in cash at the AMCHAM Office. Please contact email@example.com for payment details.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any cancellations must be made at least 3 working days in advance.