This event is sold out.
This is as close to a USA July 4 party as you'll find in Myanmar!
AMCHAM Myanmar is proud to announce our 2nd Annual AMCHAM Independence Day Celebration & Community Picnic on Saturday, June 24 at the American Club (AERA) to celebrate America's 247th birthday!
Join members of the U.S. business community, our families, and our friends for a social Fourth of July Picnic celebration at the tranquil grounds of the American Club (AERA). This family-friendly event will feature traditional American BBQ foods such as all-you-can-eat-and-drink Pulled Pork, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Fish and Chips, Mac and Cheese, US-style Potato Salad, Apple Pie, beer, and soft drinks.
Families will be able to enjoy fun activities such as face painting, game corners, bounce house, and a live band to celebrate the birthday of America. There will also be a small lucky draw to raise funds through raffle tickets and all this funding will be contributed towards various humanitarian organizations for Cyclone Mocha relief in Myanmar.
This is a great chance to enjoy a social event with family, friends, colleagues, and work teams. Please join us for a fun afternoon with a one-of-a-kind celebration!
Your ticket Includes:
- All-you-can-eat BBQ Pulled pork on mini bun, Hamburgers (beef/chicken/veggie), Hot Dogs, Fish and Chips, Vegetables Skewer, Mac and Cheese, US-style Potato Salad, Apple Pie, Fresh Fruits Platter
- Renowned foods from The Pizza Company and J'Donuts
- Free flow Pepsi beverages, Chang Beer, and other beverages
- 1 Welcome cocktail
- Iconic U.S.A foods and snacks such as Kentucky Fried Chicken, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and Nachos
- FREE Face painting for children
- FREE bounce house & playground for children
- Date and Time: Jun 24, 12 pm to 3 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Venue: AERA (The American Club)
- Tickets: USD 10 or 21,000 MMK per member | USD 25 or 52,500 MMK per non-member (USD payments can be made via credit card only). Children under 10 are FREE with a paying parent/guardian.
- Booking deadline: Jun 16, 12 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prior booking is required and no walk-ins accepted. Due to the security requirements of the American Club, we are not permitted to take walk-ins.
- Prepayment is required for ticket confirmation. Payment options include paying by credit card online, bank transfer or paying in cash at the AMCHAM Office. Please contact email@example.com for payment details.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any cancellations must be made at least 7 working days in advance.
We highly encourage attendees to take a taxi or carpool to this event as there will not be any parking space available inside the compound and parking outside the club is also limited.
Please share your NRC or Passport Number during registration for the venue to arrange entry permit in advance.
This event is presented by Abbott, ATALIAN Global Services Myanmar, Myanma Awba Group, AYA Bank, Capital Automotive Ltd., Global Technology Group Limited, and Scoular as Diamond Sponsors and Chubb Life Insurance Myanmar Limited, K K Myanmar Business Group, Kanbawza Bank Limited, and RMA Myanmar as Ruby Sponsors.