Back by popular demand!
Please join us for a special briefing on the World Bank's latest update for Myanmar. This update will include expert speakers from the World Bank Myanmar team and will emphasize brand new firm survey data that concluded in early September, along with insights into the Third COVID wave on the Myanmar economy. The broader economic perspective for Myanmar will also be discussed including economic projections.
Join us and our foreign business Chamber partners for this detailed briefing with leaders from the World Bank Myanmar for fresh insights into the economic situation in Myanmar.
This session will be conducted under Chatham House Rule and is off-the-record. This session is not open to members of the press. For press inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date and Time: September 29, 9:30 am to 11 am (Myanmar Time)
- Venue: Zoom Webinar. A webinar link will be sent to you in advance.
- Tickets: FREE for members
- Booking deadline: September 27, 12 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Prior booking is required and no walk ins accepted.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- This event is open to members of AMCHAM Myanmar, AustCham Myanmar, British Chamber Myanmar, CCI France Myanmar, EuroCham Myanmar, German Myanmar Business Chamber and Myanmar-Hong Kong Chamber of Commerce and Industry only.