Please note that this event will be held at 10:00 am SGT, which is 08:30 am Myanmar time. This event is being hosted by BGR Group and AmChams of Asia Pacific (AAP).
Please join AMCHAM Myanmar and our colleagues in AMCHAMs of the Asia Pacific (AAP) for an engaging series focused on the Asia-Pacific region!
Ahead of the AmChams of Asia Pacific 2023 Annual Business, Jonathan Mantz, Principal, Commerce, Infrastructure, and Energy Practice Loren Monroe, Principal, State and Local Advocacy Practice Joseph Lai, Principal, International and Trade Practice of BGR Group will provide a virtual door knock on how the new Congress will impact AmCham members in the region, from the House Select Committee on Strategic Competition between China to the US and the debate on the debt ceiling, both of which will have huge regional ramifications.
This AAP series is designed to give the member of the AmChams of Asia Pacific direct access to the decision and policy makers and thought leaders on what is happening in Washington, DC, as well as to give the members the opportunity to give their first-hand perspective on what is happening in the region.
The session will be moderated by Steven Okun, Chair of AAP.
The event is for AmCham members only. Pre-registration is required and all discussion is off-the-record.
- Date and Time: March 07, 08:30 am to 09:30 am (Myanmar Time)
- Venue: Zoom. An access link will be sent to you in advance.
- Tickets: FREE for AMCHAM Myanmar Members
- Booking deadline: March 06, 12 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Prior booking is required and no walk ins accepted.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
This session is not open to members of the press. For press inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.