AMCHAM Myanmar would like to invite all AMCHAM Myanmar members to join the hybrid information sharing session on cybersecurity awareness led by AMCHAM ICT Committee.
ICT technical experts, AMCHAM Governor and Co-founder and Group Chairman of Global Technology Company, Shane Thu Aung, Chief Technology Officer of WaveMoney, Htin Hlaing, and Executive Director of US ICT Council for Myanmar, Gretchen Kunze, will be presenting their deep insights on the importance of cybersecurity awareness, moderated by AMCHAM ICT Committee Co-chairs: Founder & CEO of Misfit Technologies Limited, Munimul Islam and Analyst of Vriens & Partners, Nyan Luu Aung. There will be time for Q+A at the end of the panel.
Kindly note that in-person tickets are limited due to the availability of the venue. This session will be conducted under Chatham House Rule and is off-the-record.
- Date and Time: October 23, 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Venue: Hybrid -- Virtually via Zoom (a webinar access link will be sent to you in advance) or in-person at AMCHAM office. Please choose how you plan to attend during registration.
- Tickets: FREE for AMCHAM Myanmar Members
- Booking deadline: October 20, 4 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prior booking is required and no walk ins accepted.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- This event is open to AMCHAM Myanmar members only.