The American Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar is delighted to share with the membership the final installment in our 2022 U.S. Business Community Town Hall briefing with the U.S. Deputy Chief of Mission H.E. Deb Lynn presented by Corteva Agriscience. DCM Lynn will share the vision on the current political and economic landscape for members of AMCHAM Myanmar. Members in Yangon will be able to join DCM Lynn and the Embassy team in-person for a special in-person holiday breakfast during the program.
This event is being held in a HYBRID format. Prior booking is required and no walk ins are accepted. This session will be conducted under Chatham House Rule and is off-the-record.
If you need to change your ticket type, please contact the AMCHAM office and we will assist you to make sure you get the type of ticket you need!
- Date and Time: December 14, 8:30 am – 10 am (Myanmar Time)
- Breakfast 8:30 am – 9:15 am
- Hybrid Briefing (promptly) 9:15 am – 10 am
- Venue: Hybrid -- Virtually via Zoom (an access link will be sent to you in advance) or in-person at the Meliá Yangon. Please choose how you plan to attend during registration.
- Tickets: FREE for members joining virtually | USD 25 or 52,500 MMK per member joining in-person at the Meliá Yangon
- Booking deadline: December 12, 12 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prepayment is recommended for a faster check-in onsite. Payment options include paying by credit card online (USD payments only), bank transfer or paying in cash at the AMCHAM Office. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for payment details.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any cancellations must be made at least 5 working days in advance.
- This session is not open to members of the press. For press inquiries, please contact USEmbassyRGNPress@state.gov or email@example.com.
- Q+As will be collected in advance upon your registration.
Sponsorships are still available for this event - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About Corteva Agriscience
Corteva, Inc. (NYSE: CTVA) is a publicly traded, global pure-play agriculture company that combines industry-leading innovations, high-touch customer engagement and operational execution to profitably deliver solutions for the world's most pressing agriculture challenges. Corteva generates advantaged market preference through its unique distribution strategy, together with its balanced and globally diverse mix of seed, crop protection, and digital products and services. With some of the most recognized brands in agriculture and a technology pipeline well positioned to drive growth, the company is committed to maximizing productivity for farmers, while working with stakeholders throughout the food system as it fulfills its promise to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. More information can be found at www.corteva.com.