Members and associates are cordially invited to join a special briefing on Finance and Banking. Expert speakers from the Luther Law Firm will give us updates on
- FATF and CBM Directions / FX Restrictions
- Current visa situation (Q & A only)
The Corporate briefing, including Q & A, will take 50 minutes, the rest of the time is dedicated to social networking over tea and refreshments.
1) Welcoming remarks by the representative of the MHKCCI
2) Alexander Bohusch, Rechtsanwalt / Attorney-at-law (Germany), Accredited Tax Practitioner (Income Tax) (Singapore)
This event is being held in a HYBRID format. Prior booking is required and no walk ins are accepted. This session will be conducted under Chatham House Rule and is off-the-record.
If you need to change your ticket type, please contact the AMCHAM office and we will assist you to make sure you get the type of ticket you need!
- Date and Time: January 17, 2 pm to 4 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Venue: Hybrid -- Virtually via Zoom (an access link will be sent to you in advance) or in-person at Pan Pacific Hotel Yangon. Please choose how you plan to attend during registration.
- Tickets: FREE for those joining virtually | USD 12 or 25,000 MMK per member joining in-person at Pan Pacific Hotel Yangon | USD 17 or 35,000 MMK per non-member joining in-person at Pan Pacific Hotel Yangon
- Booking deadline: January 15, 12 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prepayment is recommended for a faster check-in onsite. Payment options include paying by credit card online (USD payments only), bank transfer or paying in cash at the AMCHAM Office. Please contact email@example.com for payment details.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any cancellations must be made at least 5 working days in advance.
Event Sponsor: Luther Law Firm Limited and Luther Corporate Services Limited
Luther has been active in Myanmar since 2013. With a team of more than 50 foreign and local attorneys, tax advisors and professionals based full-time in Yangon, advising approximately 600 clients, it is one of the largest legal and tax advisory firms in Myanmar. Luther is supporting clients in all stages of the business lifecycle, namely, from the investment structuring through the registration of a Myanmar presence, M&A transactions and daily legal and tax advice, to support services and all aspects of corporate and regulatory compliance, including:
- Legal advice
- Tax advice
- Incorporation services
- Corporate secretarial services
- Tax compliance
- BPO services (Accounting, Payroll, etc.)
Luther has significant experience and expertise in Myanmar, working with both foreign and Myanmar clients. The team regularly advises on some of the most visible transactions, including domestic corporate restructurings, FDIs, development finance and M&A transactions as well as MIC and Thilawa SEZ investments.
For more information pls visit "https://www.luther-lawfirm.com"