We warmly invite all our members to attend our 6th Annual General Meeting!
The AGM is one of the most important events of the year, bringing members together for a review and celebration of the past year's achievements and voting on important decisions which will shape the next year ahead. The highlight of the event is the opportunity to congratulate and welcome the newly-elected Governors. We encourage all members to attend the AGM annually.
At our essential business meeting for the year, our agenda will include presentation of annual reports, the election to fill vacant seats on the Board of Governors, and sharing our plans for the year ahead.
We invite all members who renew their membership in 2023 to attend this important event and to exercise their right as corporate members of AMCHAM to vote on the slate of new Governors.
This booking is for the business meeting portion of the AGM. The in-person social event will be held after the AGM and will be a separately ticketed event that you can access at this link: https://amchammyanmar.glueup.com/event/6th-annual-general-meeting-celebration-luncheon-70535/
- Date and Time: April 27, 9:45 am to 11 am (Myanmar Time) (note new time)
- Venue: Hybrid -- Virtually via Zoom (an access link will be sent to you in advance) or in-person at the Pan Pacific Hotel. Please choose how you plan to attend during registration.
- Tickets: FREE and exclusive for AMCHAM Myanmar members only
- Booking deadline: April 25, 4 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Prior booking is required and no walk-ins accepted. Tickets are non-transferable.