The American Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar proudly offers the membership a briefing by U.S. Ambassador Thomas L. Vajda on the current political and economic situation for members of AMCHAM Myanmar.
This briefing is presented by AMCHAM Myanmar Official Transportation Partner Avis Fleet Solutions
This event is being held in a HYBRID format. Prior booking is required and no walk ins are accepted.
If you need to change your ticket type, please contact the AMCHAM office and we will assist you to make sure you get the type of ticket you need.
This session will be conducted under Chatham House Rule and is off-the-record.
- Date and Time: July 1, 9:30 am to 10:30 am (Myanmar Time) (note new date***)
- Venue: Hybrid -- Virtually via Zoom (a webinar link will be sent to you in advance) or in-person at the Melia Yangon.
- Please choose how you plan to attend during registration.
- Tickets: FREE for members joining virtually | 40,000 MMK per member joining in-person | USD 20 via credit card per member joining in-person
- Booking deadline: June 28, 4 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prepayment is recommended for a faster check-in onsite. Payment options include paying by credit card online, bank transfer or paying in cash at the AMCHAM Office. Please contact email@example.com for payment details.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any cancellations must be made at least 3 working days in advance.
- This session is not open to members of the press. For press inquiries, please contact USEmbassyRGNPress@state.gov or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q+As will be collected in advance upon your registration.
About Avis Fleet Solutions
Avis, one of the global leading car rental brands, provides its service at more than 5,500 locations in over 170 countries. Avis Myanmar, operated by AVR Myanmar Limited - a member of RMA Group, offers short and long term rental solutions to individuals and corporates in Myanmar nationwide with its young, fully insured and very well maintained fleet. Avis manages from a single unit to the large fleet that is tailored to your needs e.g., professional drivers, fuel management, additional overseas insurance coverage for your valued members and vehicle tracking system.
- Fleet management
- Airport transfer service
- Hourly, half-day and full-day chauffeur-drive service
- Daily and monthly self-drive rental
- Commercial vehicle lease
- Global mobility service