Members of AMCHAM Myanmar and AmCham Singapore are invited to attend an in-person briefing on the political & economic situation in Myanmar presented by Executive Director of AMCHAM Myanmar, Tatum Albertine
As part of our outreach in Singapore to members, please join us for a private briefing and roundtable discussion (plenty of time for Q+A!) on the current situation in Myanmar for members of both AMCHAM Myanmar and AmCham Singapore. Presenter Tatum Albertine will lead a discussion for interested companies and members. Come with your questions on Myanmar issues.
This is in an in-person event taking place at AmCham Singapore 1 Scotts Road, Shaw Centre #23-03, Singapore 228208.
- Date and Time: Wednesday, November 2, 10:00 am to 11:30 am Singapore time
- Venue: AmCham Singapore Board Room 1 Scotts Road, Shaw Centre #23-03, Singapore 228208.
- Tickets: Free for AMCHAM Myanmar & Singapore Members
- Booking deadline: Tuesday, November 1, 12 pm Singapore time
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prior booking is required.