This event is sold out & a waitlist is available
The U.S. Ambassador to Myanmar, H.E. Thomas L. Vajda, will join AMCHAM Myanmar for our annual Thanksgiving luncheon to celebrate this traditional U.S. holiday. During this special event, we will gather as a community to give thanks for one another and our contributions to our community. Participants can enjoy a three-course lunch with the American classics such as Turkey & pumpkin pie!
AMCHAM annually holds this one-of-a-kind luncheon with our Guest of Honor Ambassador Thomas L. Vajda to commemorate this special American holiday. Please join us in presenting this special event to the membership with ample networking opportunities and the unique chance to be a part of a special American holiday in Yangon.
Our members are cordially invited to join us for AMCHAM Myanmar's Annual Thanksgiving Luncheon.
This event is presented by RMA Services Company Limited and Global Technology Company Limited.
- Date and Time: November 23, 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm (Myanmar Time) **note new time
- Venue: Pan Pacific Yangon (Club Lounge, 25th Floor)
- Tickets: USD $35 (or) 73,500 MMK per member
- Booking deadline: November 21, 12 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prior booking with prepayment is required and no walk-ins are accepted. Payment options include paying online by credit card, bank transfers and cash.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Any cancellations must be made at least 7 working days in advance.
- This event is open to AMCHAM members and invited VIP guests only. Members can purchase up to 4 tickets per member company. Participation is limited to 4 representatives per company for this event.
About RMA Services Company Limited
RMA Myanmar was established in 2012. Headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, RMA Group employs over 7,500 people and has an operational presence in 13 countries globally. RMA continues to be the partner of choice for leading automotive, equipment, services and food brands in Southeast Asia and beyond. RMA Group business divisions include automotive manufacturing, sales, after sales and rental/lease; quick service restaurant franchises; agricultural, industrial and power equipment distribution; financial services; as well as engineering services. In Myanmar RMA represents the following brands: Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, AVIS, John Deere, Himoinsa, Yanmar, HansaFlex, Karcher, Comin Asia, The Pizza Company and Swensen's.
About Global Technology Company Limited
Global Technology Group incorporated in 2002, has built a solid reputation and successfully struggled by overcoming all barriers even though we faced so many limitations in the past decade, while bringing the updated technology tasting to our people for creative and high quality services that have been trusted by the community.
With over 19 years' experience and more than 1000 employees, we have recently expanded our presence to Singapore, Hong Kong and the United States of America. We have also diversified our business portfolio including Technology, Media; Telecommunications, Real Estate and Land Development, Financial Services, Trading, Logistics; Distribution, System Integration; Engineering, Medical Healthcare , Energy, Oil; Gas and Consultation.
Moving towards GTG 4.0 and enhanced by our energetic and innovative vision to improve the lives of Myanmar people, our aim is to become the most trusted cutting-edge conglomerate business group in Myanmar in 2022 and beyond.