AMCHAM Myanmar is proud to host Chargé d'Affaires Susan N. Stevenson, U.S. Embassy Yangon at our annual Thanksgiving luncheon to give thanks to our American business community. During this special event, we will gather as a community to give thanks to one another and our contributions to our community. Participants can enjoy an all-you-can-eat lunch with thanksgiving classics such as USA imported turkey & beef, mash potatoes, roasted honey glazed ham, corn on the cob, pumpkin pie with free flow of beer, wine and soft drinks!
AMCHAM annually holds this one-of-a-kind luncheon with our Guest of Honor, Chargé d'Affaires Susan N. Stevenson to commemorate this sacred American holiday. Please join us and register soon, as there will be limited seating.
All our members are cordially invited to join us for AMCHAM Myanmar's Annual Thanksgiving Luncheon.
This event is presented by RMA Services Company Limited as our Diamond Sponsor, Myanma Awba Group Co., Ltd., Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte., Ltd., and Mega Lifesciences Ltd. as our Ruby Sponsors and Marbled Black Co. and Pepsi as our In-Kind Sponsor.
- Date and Time: November 22, 12 pm to 2 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Venue: The American Club (Map)
- Tickets: USD $70 (or) 147,000 MMK per member
- Booking deadline: November 17, 5 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prior booking with prepayment is required and no walk-ins are accepted. Payment options include paying online by credit card, bank transfers and cash.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Any cancellations must be made at least 7 working days in advance.
- This event is open to AMCHAM members and invited VIP guests only. Members can purchase up to 4 tickets per member company. Participation is limited to 4 representatives per company for this event.
We highly encourage attendees to take a taxi or carpool to this event as parking is limited and security inspections will be conducted for all cars entering the compound.
Please share your NRC or Passport Number and car number during registration for the venue to arrange entry permit in advance.