This event is sold out.
Please join AMCHAM Myanmar for a "power-hour" networking session focused for members in the Customs, Manufacturing, and Logistics (CML) sectors of with a selection of all-you-can-eat passed canapés and signature drinks at the new Rangoon Tea House @ Junction Square location.
All members are welcome to attend! If you interface with customs, logistics, and manufacturing in any way, or you are curious in general, please feel free to join us. All members of AMCHAM Myanmar are welcome to attend and they are welcome to join our CML Committee for future meetings.
This will be a great opportunity to mingle with the leading chamber's members and leadership in a relaxed environment with a special focus on customs, logistics, and manufacturing. We look forward to hosting you!
Your ticket will include:
A selection of all-you-can-eat passed canapés:
- Prawn Puri
- Mine Thar Chicken Thigh
- Arloo Htaung (v)
- Pomelo Salad (v)
- Seasonal Mushroom Gyoza (v)
2 Drink Tickets (Rangoon Tea House Signature Cocktails)
- Whisky Highball (Royal Park Blended Whisky, Singha Soda, Lemon Peel)
- G &T (Gin and Tonic)
- Clarified Milk Punch (Royal Park Blended Whisky, Darjeeling Tea, Milk Citrus, Clarified)
- Boston Sour (Royal Park Blended Whisky, Homemade Bitters, Egg White, Orange)
- Nam Su Negroni (Nam Su Earl Grey Gin, Campari, Sweet Vermouth)
- Chin Chin Lay (Roselle Tea, Elderflower Cordial, Lemon Juice, Soda) (non-alcoholic)
- The Honey Trap (Jasmine and Ginger Tea, Honey Syrup, Ginger, Citrus) (non-alcoholic)
- Date and Time: March 16, 6 pm to 8 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Venue: Rangoon Tea House - Junction Square "Private Room 1" (Google Maps)
- Tickets: USD 20 (or) 42,000 MMK per member
- Booking deadline: March 14, 4 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prior booking is required and no walk-ins accepted. Prepayment is recommended for a fast check-in onsite. Payment options include paying by credit card (USD only), bank transfer or paying in cash at the AMCHAM Office. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for payment details.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- This event is open to AMCHAM Myanmar Members only.
- Any cancellations must be made at least 3 working days in advance.