Please join us for an overview and update on the energy and power sector in Myanmar. Brought to our membership by members of the AMCHAM Energy and Natural Resources committee, this webinar will brief participants on the current state of affairs in the power sector. Topics covered will include power generation, operational challenges, impacts from new government policies and macro-economic impacts. There will be Q+A at the end of the presentation.
Those who are curious about the current challenges related to power and energy in Myanmar will benefit from hearing directly from power and energy companies in the AMCHAM Myanmar membership who are on the ground.
This session will be conducted under Chatham House Rule and is off-the-record. This session is not open to members of the press. For press inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date and Time: August 23, 9 am to 10 am (Myanmar Time)
- Venue: Zoom Webinar. A webinar link will be sent to you in advance.
- Tickets: FREE for AMCHAM Myanmar Members
- Booking deadline: August 22, 12 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Prior booking is required and no walk ins accepted.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- This event is open to AMCHAM Myanmar members only.