Please join us for a special briefing on the World Bank's latest update for Myanmar economy, a joint event of Foreign Chambers in Myanmar and World Bank Myanmar. This update will include expert speakers from the World Bank Myanmar team and will lead a presentation on the Monitor's survey data findings and share insights on the broader economic perspective.
Join us and our foreign business Chamber colleagues for this detailed briefing with leaders from the World Bank Myanmar for fresh insights into the current economic situation in Myanmar.
This session will be conducted under Chatham House Rule and is off-the-record. This session is not open to members of the press.
- Date and Time: February 15, 3 pm to 4:30 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Venue: Zoom Webinar. A webinar link will be sent to you in advance. This event is being hosted by British Chamber of Commerce Myanmar in conjunction with other Foreign Chambers of Commerce. Please look out for a direct email from BCCM. If you have any issues registering or accessing the event, please feel free to contact us.
- Tickets: FREE for AMCHAM Myanmar Members
- Booking deadline: February 13, 3 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prior booking is required and no walk ins accepted.
- Tickets are non-transferable.