The American Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar proudly presents a briefing by U.S. Ambassador to Myanmar Thomas L. Vajda on the current political and economic situation for members of the U.S. business community.
This event will focus on the recent sanctions announcements and the overall security environment.
Guest speakers will include representatives from the Department of Treasury – Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC); Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS); and The United States Trade Representative (USTR).
Please join us for a rare opportunity to hear directly from the U.S. Ambassador to Myanmar and representatives from key U.S. government departments and agencies including Treasury, Commerce and the U.S. Trade Representative.
This session will be conducted under Chatham House Rule and is off-the-record.
- Date and Time: April 12, 7 pm to 8 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Venue: Zoom Webinar. A webinar link will be sent to you in advance.
- Tickets: FREE. Two pax per company allotted for this webinar.
- Booking deadline: April 9, 4 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Prior booking is required and no walk ins accepted
Tickets are non-transferable.
Q+As will be collected in advance upon your registration. There will be no live Q+A. Please submit your Q+A when you register.