The American Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar proudly presents a briefing by U.S. Ambassador to Myanmar Thomas L. Vajda on the current political and economic situation for members of the U.S. business community.
This event will focus on the political and economic update from the U.S. Ambassador.
This session will be conducted under Chatham House Rule and is off-the-record.
- Date and Time: June 22, 9 am to 10 am (Myanmar Time)
- Venue: Zoom Webinar. A webinar link will be sent to you in advance.
- Tickets: FREE.
- Booking deadline: June 18, 12 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prior booking is required and no walk ins accepted.
Tickets are non-transferable.
Q+As will be collected in advance upon your registration. There will be no live Q+A. Please submit your Q+A when you register.