For our US-based members, please join the Executive Director for our "office hours" to discuss anything that's on your mind related to doing business in Myanmar. We will use this time to open the floor to member concerns and questions. All members are welcome to attend, however, the purpose of these sessions are to connect with members in the EST & PDT time zones in the U.S.
The Executive Director will lead the session and share AMCHAM news, current events and relevant news with US-based members. This is a great chance to bring along HQ colleagues or members of your USA team to engage on Myanmar issues.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to suggest agenda items or topics for discussion. USA Office Hours will be held quarterly until further notice.
This session will be conducted under the Chatham House Rule, is off-the-record, and will not be recorded.
- Date and Time: September 7, 7:30 pm (Myanmar Time) / 8:00 pm ICT / 9:00 am EST / 6:00 am PDT
- Venue: Zoom Meeting. An access link will be sent to you in advance.
- Tickets: FREE for AMCHAM Myanmar Members
- Booking deadline: September 6, 4 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Tickets are non-transferable.