Are you passionate about the digital economy? Do you want to learn how you can make a difference in shaping the future?
Join the USAID Digital Asia Accelerator for two 90-minute Virtual Workshops on Digital Policy Engagement happening over two days on June 7th and 8th from 8:30 am to 10:00 am (Myanmar Time) that will expand your perceptions and inspire you to be part of the future of the digital economy.
These workshops will cover:
- What you need to know about the digital policy landscape across ASEAN and the Indo-Pacific Region, with a deep dive into digital policy for Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, and Thailand
- How these digital policies are shaping the future
- Implications for SMEs
Learn from experts who will explain how businesses can be part of the conversation that shapes tomorrow's digital policies and discuss hot policy issues that countries are facing today.
What to expect:
The Digital Policy Landscape Across the Six Countries
- Policy mapping across countries
- Policy and legislative monitoring
- ASEAN digital policy initiatives and relevance for individual country policy plans
The Digital Policy Process and How SMEs Can Engage
- How to identify opportunities to engage
- Media and public engagement
- Principles of high-quality dialogue
- Elements of effective communication: issues, participants, messages, and channels
- Steps to prepare for dialogue
USAID's Digital Asia Accelerator and the program implementer MangoTango (based in Cambodia) are organizing these virtual workshops, supported by AmCham Cambodia, AmCham Indonesia, American-Lao Business Association, AmCham Mongolia, AMCHAM Myanmar and BCCT.
For registration of interested AMCHAM Myanmar members, please register below. ZOOM link will directly be sent before the event to members from the lead organizer.
- Date: June 07, 2023 and June 08, 2023
- Time: 08.30 am - 10.00 am (Myanmar Time)
- Tickets: FREE for AMCHAM Members
- Booking deadline: May 31, 12 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Prior booking is required and no walk-ins accepted. Tickets are non-transferable.
- This event is open to AMCHAM Myanmar members only.